Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year!


nye1956




Happy New Year everybody! 2010 looks set to be a very exciting year in the TV world and here is my list of what I am anticipating the most:

  • The sixth and final season of Lost.
  • Mad Men season 4: Cooper, Sterling, Draper, Pryce  
  • The return of Chuck: after a great 'Save Chuck' campaign that worked lets hope that this season gets more ratings and helps the show stay on air. Early reviews implicate this as the strongest season yet and it starts with a double this Sunday 10th with another episode on Monday 11th.
  • The Pacific on HBO, if it's anywhere near as good as Band of Brothers then this will be terrific (early signs say it is and the trailer is fantastic).
  • Friday Night Lights continuing to be awesome and this year without the worry that it will be cancelled.
  • Fringe returning strong and not getting cancelled would be nice too.
  • The Daily Show and Colbert Report returning this week, I know it hasn't been off the air for too long but I really miss it when it is not on. Also I will be making my first trip to NYC this year so I'm really hoping to watch one of these being taped.

So in anticipation of Chuck returning here is a really good indepth interview that Zachary Levi did with Televisionary (he also quotes from The Little Mermaid which kinda makes me love him more):


No comments:

Post a Comment