Monday 25 January 2010

More Lost video goodies- new promo and 815 crash in real time

With the premiere of Lost just over a week away there have been some more video goodies released online both fan made and from ABC, first up an ingenious fan has compiled all footage that relates to the Oceanic 815 crash and edited together in real time, from events on the plane, to those involving Desmond and the Others. The format is a homage to 24 and works really well with the excellent editing that this fan has done:



The other new video is a promo that ABC have released which is basically gearing the audience up to the new season using old footage, that is except for one frame. Now I know that I said that I didn't want to see any new footage before the season airs but I'm going to make an exception for this because it really is just a frame and it only appears for a second and my pausing skills don't allow me to see the image clearly. I'm not going to say what the image is but allow you to watch and see it yourself, I'm not sure what it means or why they have chosen this character for this but I can say that my inner fan girl is very excited right now and is very much looking forward to next week, here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment