Thursday 22 October 2009

Zooey Deschanel in Bones




So finally after several mentions that Emily Deschanel's sister Zooey would star in an episode of Bones, it has been confirmed that she will appear in the Christmas episode which will air December 10th. Zooey will be playing Brennan's previously mentioned cousin from Minnesota and I am really looking forward to how they will work this in to the show. I am a huge Zooey Deschanel fan (I think Emily is pretty great too) and have liked her  since way back when Almost Famous came out and have followed her career since. I hope that this will be a great Christmas episode as the first episode of Bones I saw was the season 1 Christmas episode and it got me hooked.


1 comment:

  1. Christmas! Yay!
    Thanks for this m'dear, am very excited about it.
    Good lookin' blog, by the way. x

    ReplyDelete